Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 11-15-2010, 04:06 AM   #16
boxcorner
»(°±°)«
boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boxcorner ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: divisive reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaston View Post
... I read a lot in bed and therefore e-ink is out ...
I bought a Sony PRS-650, with cover and light. I mostly read in bed, at night with no other lights on. I find it perfectly comfortable and certainly don't feel the need for any additional lighting. In fact, I usually have the cover's in-built light switched to its lowest setting, as I find the higher one too bright. I find reading the e-ink display much less tiring than reading backlit ones, such as my old Dell Axim, laptops or PC flat screens. Just my two cents worth.
boxcorner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 06:37 AM   #17
readit
Enthusiast
readit has never been to obedience school.readit has never been to obedience school.readit has never been to obedience school.readit has never been to obedience school.readit has never been to obedience school.readit has never been to obedience school.readit has never been to obedience school.readit has never been to obedience school.readit has never been to obedience school.readit has never been to obedience school.readit has never been to obedience school.

Device: Binatone ReadMeClassic 6",TravelmateC110 10.4",HTC Wizard WinMobile
Quote:
Originally Posted by leaston View Post
Hi,
...The ViewQuest Mediabox seems to be discontinued with a couple of UK suppliers, so I'm going to take that one off my list. ...
...Please keep the comments coming if you can think of anything, it's really helping.
Hi Leaston,the "view quest" is back: (incase you have not stopped looking by now)

Click this Thread
readit is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert