Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 11-10-2010, 02:43 PM   #1
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
$10 off a Cheesecake Factory whole Cheesecake coupon

ahhh one of many reasons why I love the nook over other ereaders. Freebies and coupons.

So right now you can get a free Smoothie at the Cafe and now through 12/8 $10 off whole Cheesecake Factory Cheescakes at the Cafe (only) .
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 05:03 PM   #2
ManosHandsOfFate
Addict
ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, K3, Fire, Nexus 7
Stupid Cheesecake Factory. Why is the wait always so long?

Two hours?! I think not!
ManosHandsOfFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-10-2010, 05:44 PM   #3
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Its the cheesecakes sold at the starbucks cafe in barnesandnoble. But as far as the restaurant im with ya its always crazy there
Old 11-18-2010, 12:50 PM   #4
strawhatbrat
strawhatbrat began at the beginning.

Device: nook and kindle
You can get coupons ON your nook? Where do I find them? Or am I just missing something obvious? (which has happened before )
strawhatbrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 01:19 PM   #5
boswd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawhatbrat View Post
You can get coupons ON your nook? Where do I find them? Or am I just missing something obvious? (which has happened before )

go into "Shop" and the coupons and deals are on the bottom.
Advert
Old 11-19-2010, 04:40 PM   #6
JMyers
Enthusiast
JMyers began at the beginning.

Device: classic nook
I was actually able to get 2 free smoothies! LOL The first time I went there the person who took my order didn't take the code off my nook so I was able to get a second one the next time I went in.
As far as the cheesecake offer goes, I really wanted to get one but my husband almost hit the roof when he saw how much the cheesecake was. They had a price of $35 for a whole cheesecake so after the coupon it would have been $25. He was expecting to get it almost free after the coupon. He has no clue what something like that costs!
JMyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 04:46 PM   #7
boswd
Banned

that's awesome, going in for my smoothie tonight and for some Friday night BN reading and relaxing with the wife, yeah I'm a wild one.

I just love the nook, have I mentioned that before
Old 11-19-2010, 07:16 PM   #8
aagstn
Evangelist
aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aagstn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, iPad mini 2
I've gotten several free smoothies. Is there supposed to be a limit? I never actually pay attention to the coupons.
aagstn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 08:43 PM   #9
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Was it the 7 or 10 inch cheesecake?

On the Cheesecake Factory website they sell the 7 inch for $24 and the 10 inch for $42. This is for the original variety.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 10:27 PM   #10
Ryan77
Ryan77 began at the beginning.

Device: none
i have a cheesecake factory card for $10 with a pin number that I have but i live in Canada so i cannot use it... so since it's Christmas i want to give it away to the first person who wishes to convert it into their own $10 gift card. Just message me back and i'll send you the Card and PIN number... i only got 1 $10 gift card so you'll have to e-mail me back quickly... and you'll have to be prepared to transfer my $10 gift card into your own $10 on the Cheese Cake factory website today!
Ryan77 is offline   Reply With Quote