Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 07-03-2009, 01:16 PM   #1
sayhello
Addict
sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.sayhello has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-505 (Blue!), PRS-650 (Black), iPad, iPod Touch
Oberon Design Leather covers available for the PRS 700 (and 505)

Hey, Oberon Design has finally got leather covers out there for the PRS 700 & 505, and they *are* gorgeous! There are no pictures of the interior up yet (I got an email that said they should be up sometime this weekend) but they have all the various patterns & colors up.

Much pricier than the M-edge ($72), but oh-so-pretty! They use the same corner securing idea as the M-edge executive.

http://oberondesign.com/shop/cart.ph...duct_list&c=71

I feel the call of a Red Leather cover...

Sayhello
sayhello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2009, 06:18 PM   #2
mklynds
That guy, no not that guy
mklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with others

Device: PRS600 Red
Those are beautiful!
mklynds is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-11-2009, 09:45 AM   #3
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Those covers are gorgeous! A little pricey, yes, but the design and workmanship look to be worth the extra cost. I will definitely put one of them on my wish list for gifts!

Thanks for the link!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 03:25 AM   #4
DanielCoffey
Connoisseur
DanielCoffey began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I have posted a "first impressions" review of the cover in the 505 Accessories forum. It is for the 505, but the cover is physically the same for the 700.

Oberon Cover first impressions
DanielCoffey is offline   Reply With Quote