Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-25-2009, 01:38 PM   #1
Beege
Beege began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook
Undo feature

I would first of all just like to thank the Calibre team (kovidgoyal) for all the work and effort put into this great program.

Would it be possible to add a "undo" feature to Calibre? I occasionally type keyboard letters when it is highlighted on a Author or book title and mistakenly erases the title of the ebook. I then have to retype the title of the book back in. An "undo" feature would come in handy for my careless mistakes
Beege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 01:43 PM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i do this all the time, beege. however i've noticed that if i just type ctrl + Z (universal keyboard shortcut for undo) while the title is still highlighted my mis-typing is fixed and the title restored. it's not shown in the calibre interface but it seems to work, thank goodness for me and my too-eager fingers.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-25-2009, 02:11 PM   #3
Beege
Beege began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i do this all the time, beege. however i've noticed that if i just type ctrl + Z (universal keyboard shortcut for undo) while the title is still highlighted my mis-typing is fixed and the title restored. it's not shown in the calibre interface but it seems to work, thank goodness for me and my too-eager fingers.
Great, exactly what I needed. thanks for the tip.
Beege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 02:12 PM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
glad to help.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote