Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-02-2010, 09:55 PM   #1
naivejenni
naivejenni exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernaivejenni exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernaivejenni exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernaivejenni exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernaivejenni exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernaivejenni exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernaivejenni exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernaivejenni exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernaivejenni exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernaivejenni exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovernaivejenni exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Ipad
Are you mad... read on?

MAD

married and divorced within 3 months of your marriage.

It has happened to 3 friends alone this year.
What is wring with our generation!!
naivejenni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 11:39 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Goodness.

No sense of commitment?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-02-2010, 11:49 PM   #3
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
What is it if you get married and divorced within 10 mo, or 6 years? I think it needs a further descripter-- MAD3m or MAD6y ...

I'm neither, by the way, but of all the friends I grew up with, I am one of only 2 of us who have stayed married past the 7year mark.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 01:13 AM   #4
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
I just hit my 13 year anniversary.

The secret to a successful marriage is honesty, commitment, love, and a good sense of humor.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 01:24 AM   #5
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I'd be hitting my 20th anniversary with The Loved One in February, except...
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-03-2010, 01:26 AM   #6
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
I'd be hitting my 20th anniversary with The Loved One in February, except...
That doesnt sound good.

I hope all is well.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:30 AM   #7
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
That doesnt sound good.

I hope all is well.
No, no, no, my happy friend. Nothing bad... we just share the same gender.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:33 AM   #8
happy_terd
Banned

I still dont get it. What can stop an anniversary from occurring? I have been up almost 20 hours so you will have to excuse me if I am a bit slow at the moment.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:37 AM   #9
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
I still dont get it. What can stop an anniversary from occurring? I have been up almost 20 hours so you will have to excuse me if I am a bit slow at the moment.
Well, go to sleep then! Sheesh! (just joking, h_t. I know that matters may be out of your control ).

It is that we do celebrate an anniversary, but not a wedding anniversary... not an anniversary of "marriage".
Old 12-03-2010, 01:48 AM   #10
happy_terd
Banned

Matter is way out of my control. But if it makes you feel better I am ripping them off with the overtime.

As for the anniversary thing...

True love is important. Cling to one's soul mate wherever one may find the other and never let go. Gender is not important. What is important is commitment, honesty, integrity, and forgiveness. This of course is merely the opinion of one man who loves his other.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:52 AM   #11
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Matter is way out of my control. But if it makes you feel better I am ripping them off with the overtime.

It does make me feel better, h_t. It does.

Quote:
As for the anniversary thing...

True love is important. Cling to one's soul mate wherever one may find the other and never let go. Gender is not important. What is important is commitment, honesty, integrity, and forgiveness. This of course is merely the opinion of one man who loves his other.
All I can say is, "Seconded!".
Old 12-03-2010, 03:28 AM   #12
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
No, no, no, my happy friend. Nothing bad... we just share the same gender.
So?

Anyway, our 9th anniversary is coming up. But, naturally, we were living together for a long time already before we decided to tie the knot
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 03:35 AM   #13
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
When a friend of mine had 5 marriages behind her, and I just couldn't make it to her sixth marriage (all within a 10-year period), I had to tell her I would be there for the next one... I didn't see her again.

Unfortunately, she was diagnosed with bipolar during her 5th marriage, and it turned out that everyone left her, after they found out she slept with a butcher's knife under her pillow... Her 6th marriage lasted less than 3 months.
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 04:21 AM   #14
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by lene1949 View Post
When a friend of mine had 5 marriages behind her, and I just couldn't make it to her sixth marriage (all within a 10-year period), I had to tell her I would be there for the next one... I didn't see her again.

Unfortunately, she was diagnosed with bipolar during her 5th marriage, and it turned out that everyone left her, after they found out she slept with a butcher's knife under her pillow... Her 6th marriage lasted less than 3 months.
Hmm... Is that not acceptable in the marriage bed?

Mind you, I only have a reader under my pillow (normally), but still!
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 06:10 AM   #15
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
So?

Anyway, our 9th anniversary is coming up. But, naturally, we were living together for a long time already before we decided to tie the knot
See earlier post regarding marriage/wedding anniversary (Marriage being the "M" in the "MAD"ness that inspired this thread).

Cheers,
Marc