Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-23-2009, 10:31 AM   #916
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
Granted. You decide on Richard E. Grant as the reader of your books. Unfortunately he promptly adopts the personality of the character he played in the film Withnail and I, demands the finest wines known to mankind and refuses to leave.

I wish that pshyrnk's attempts to get this thread off topic all work perfectly.....
Granted : Now Pshyrnk has run away with the thread and woven it into his latest installment of whatever he is installing.

I wish .....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 02:45 PM   #917
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
I wish .....
Granted. Now you will have to clean my house, my neighbour's house, and also the cow stables of our neighbour across the street.

I wish my cats would finally learn how to behave.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-23-2009, 02:50 PM   #918
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Aw, that one's too easy!

Granted, they have finally learned how to behave like cats.

I wish that I had the winning numbers for Wednesday night's powerball.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 02:53 PM   #919
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Aw, that one's too easy!

Granted, they have finally learned how to behave like cats.

I wish that I had the winning numbers for Wednesday night's powerball.
Granted. Unfortunately they are the numbers for last Wednesday, so not really much use now...

I wish I had a safe working time machine and the jackpot-winning numbers for a few previous lotteries
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:46 PM   #920
Fledchen
Guru
Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.

Device: PB360+, Sony950, VR Stream, iPod Touch, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
I wish I had a safe working time machine and the jackpot-winning numbers for a few previous lotteries
Granted! Unfortunately, the prizes for the lotteries for which you have tickets are a lifetime supply of mushy peas.

I wish that the neighbors' kids would stop slamming the security door for fun.
Fledchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-23-2009, 09:36 PM   #921
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Granted.

That's it... nothing else, I just wanted to start my post with "granted" like the rest of the crowed. When do we jump off the bridge?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 02:31 AM   #922
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fledchen View Post
Granted! Unfortunately, the prizes for the lotteries for which you have tickets are a lifetime supply of mushy peas.

I wish that the neighbors' kids would stop slamming the security door for fun.
Let's first grant that wish properly...

Granted! They stop slamming the door for fun, but keep slamming it by accident.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Granted.

That's it... nothing else, I just wanted to start my post with "granted" like the rest of the crowed. When do we jump off the bridge?

BOb
Granted, you'll jump first and are still waiting for the rest to jump, but they decided to have a drink in that bar first.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:05 AM   #923
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Let's first grant that wish properly...

Granted! They stop slamming the door for fun, but keep slamming it by accident.

Granted, you'll jump first and are still waiting for the rest to jump, but they decided to have a drink in that bar first.
You forgot your wish
Old 02-24-2009, 09:36 AM   #924
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
You forgot your wish
Whoops...

I wish I didn't get distracted at work so I wouldn't forget parts of my post!
Old 02-24-2009, 09:40 AM   #925
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Whoops...

I wish I didn't get distracted at work so I wouldn't forget parts of my post!
Granted : So now you never get any work done at all during the normal hours and you now have to take work home and do it overnight.

I wish : I had an intelligent bicycle....
Old 02-24-2009, 09:49 AM   #926
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD

Quote:
Granted : So now you never get any work done at all during the normal hours and you now have to take work home and do it overnight.

I wish : I had an intelligent bicycle....
Granted. It's called Marchant and it used to belong to a Brentfordian call John oMally...

I wish I had more chocolate in my drawer
Old 02-24-2009, 09:51 AM   #927
GeoffC

Quote:
Granted. It's called Marchant and it used to belong to a Brentfordian call John oMally...

I wish I had more chocolate in my drawer

Granted : I'll fly down with a large batch - I'll leave you to put it in your own drawers.

I Wish : chocolate .....
Old 02-24-2009, 06:28 PM   #928
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
I Wish : chocolate .....
Granted. You're transformed into a big pile of chocolate.

I wish the moon would come crashing into the earth.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 02:52 AM   #929
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
I wish the moon would come crashing into the earth.
Granted, but now there won't be a moon anymore for those romantic moonlight walks and civilization will die out because of it.

I wish I had more time for my chatting during work.
Old 02-25-2009, 08:37 AM   #930
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD

Granted. However you now get paid just for the amount of time you work, which works out at about an hour, after all the chatting.

I wish I had more nice dark chocolate

Tags
dr. who by llounge llamas, unutterable silliness