Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-21-2011, 04:19 AM   #1
Rheingold
Rheingold began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS T1
Question Rating stars in the gallery view look like boxes

Hello,

just wondering that die rating stars in the Gallery View and also in the Ratings section of the Tag-Browser are blank squares and not stars.

I tried several fonts for the GUI - but no luck.
With some experiments I found that the "star-characters" in the Gallery View must have an other code than in the Tag-Browser.

Who can help me to get the "stars" there? Which font I have to use? (My system ist windows XP SP 3 German Language)

Did anybody knows the Codes für these two characters? Then I could try to manipulate the font.

Thanks for Your help!
Rheingold
Rheingold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 04:22 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
They are the unicode character U+2605 http://www.fileformat.info/info/unic...2605/index.htm
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-21-2011, 12:12 PM   #3
Rheingold
Rheingold began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS T1
Hello kovidgoyal

first of all let me give You a big THANK YOU for the excellent Calibre program and for Your permanent and very quick support too!

Your link is very helpfull because it gives me information about fonts with this "star"-character!

All the best
Rheingold
Rheingold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 09:41 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You're welcome
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote