Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-26-2013, 06:04 PM   #1
eejit
eejit began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura hd
Canadian shoppers discount on kobo aura and aura hd

Shop.ca has the aura HD at $179. There is a $25 off coupon for first time users, as well as $25 off when using paypal. Enter the code SAVE15 to get another $15 off. Brings the total on the HD to 115 plus taxes with free shipping.
I believe you may have had to have used paypal within the last month or so to qualify for their offer.
eejit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 08:41 PM   #2
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Thanks for posting this! I received a $10 promo gift card in the mail for shop.ca the other day. I didn't know that Kobo sold ereaders on that site. SAVE15 didn't work but SAVE10 did, and I picked up a backup Glo for $75!
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-27-2013, 03:05 PM   #3
slieveen
slieveen began at the beginning.

Device: JuliusvonJD
I did exactly the same thing with http://www.shop.ca/c/sc/digital-book-readers but used the http://www.greatcanadianrebates.ca/ site to obtain the 20% purchase rebate applied directly to my paypal account. Ebates adjusted their rebate to compete with GCR. I also received my AuraHD today. It should be noted that one can stack an additional $10 reward on the shop.ca website from divine.ca beginning today for a further ten dollars off.

I don't like that you appear to have registered at mobileRead just to shill for referrals though. Anyone who has a question on how to maximize this purchase can feel free to pm me for further details. A new AuraHD can be had for about $90 (Cdn) My above-noted links do not include referrals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbthomccc View Post
- QUOTED POST DELETED. - MODERATOR

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 11-27-2013 at 08:33 PM.
slieveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 04:28 PM   #4
coolloser
Enthusiast
coolloser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolloser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolloser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolloser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolloser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolloser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolloser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolloser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolloser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolloser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coolloser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Prs-600,T2, Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura, Kindle 3G/PW4/PW5/O3
Quote:
Originally Posted by slieveen View Post
I did exactly the same thing with http://www.shop.ca/c/sc/digital-book-readers but used the http://www.greatcanadianrebates.ca/ site to obtain the 20% purchase rebate applied directly to my paypal account. Ebates adjusted their rebate to compete with GCR. I also received my AuraHD today. It should be noted that one can stack an additional $10 reward on the shop.ca website from divine.ca beginning today for a further ten dollars off.

I don't like that you appear to have registered at mobileRead just to shill for referrals though. Anyone who has a question on how to maximize this purchase can feel free to pm me for further details. A new AuraHD can be had for about $90 (Cdn) My above-noted links do not include referrals.
Ya there are quite a few ways to stack deals through shop.ca. I got a Glo (arrived today!) for about $60 when all went through. I wanted to get the mini for $25 like other people did but it was sold out by then
This Glo will be mounted in the wall with android slapped on it to control my Philips Hue lights
coolloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 01:43 AM   #5
paws
paws began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite 1st generation
Thanks alot for sharing this. I managed to get a friend to bring it back to me, and he order for me with a 25$ discout + 10$ discount. The discount make up for the tax and the sipping is free. I am so happy!
paws is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert