Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 05-31-2015, 04:22 AM   #1
John Paul Cater
Major Kong
John Paul Cater began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Exclamation Free 2-day Kindle Satellite Lost on Amazon

FREE e-book promotion. Right now on Amazon, my first e-book, Satellite Lost, a time-travel thriller about the grandfather paradox is FREE and will be until midnight Pacific Standard Time on June 1st. This means you have 48 hours to get your free e-book and tell all your friends about it. I would greatly appreciate Amazon reviews, good or bad from all readers. Have a great weekend and start your summer off right with Satellite Lost--- for FREE! After that it goes back up the normal price of $4.99 USD.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00X3GS3IY
John Paul Cater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 04:44 AM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Thanks. Although I've no idea when I'll get around to it, I do like time-travel stories.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 03:09 PM   #3
John Paul Cater
Major Kong
John Paul Cater began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Pdurrant, hope you like reading it as much as I did writing it. Thanks.
John Paul Cater is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
california coast, romance, techno thriller, time travel, wormhole