Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-06-2009, 02:46 PM   #1
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
2 for 1 BlackBerry Storms

Just saw this article from CrackBerry. Apparently Verizon/RIM will be offering a 2 for 1 on their BB Storms (article). What a great deal! Now you can have another eBook Reader for the price if $100. ($200 for 2 BB)

I wish they had this sale before I bought mine last month.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 03:49 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Just saw this article from CrackBerry. Apparently Verizon/RIM will be offering a 2 for 1 on their BB Storms (article). What a great deal! Now you can have another eBook Reader for the price if $100. ($200 for 2 BB)

I wish they had this sale before I bought mine last month.

=X=

The way I read this - about the Storm - is that one must buy two, which totals $199.99. In other words, even though one is approx. $100., the buyer must SPEND $199.99.

Here's their quote:

With pricing slated to be as follows, quoted:

* BlackBerry Storm, $199.99, no debit card on either first or second Storm
* BlackBerry Curve 8330, $79.99 after a $70 debit card (after Valentine's Day, it jumps to $99.99)
* BlackBerry 8830 Global, $99.99 after $70 debit card
* BlackBerrry Pearl 8130, $19.99 after $100 debit card

If this is correct, then the price is indeed $199.99 for two; or, it's $99.99 (approx.) for one.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-07-2009, 04:47 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Yes, it's basically a "buy one, get one free" thing.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote