That foreign fellow and the goof 4 14.29%
Daffy and Bugs (She's getting a drafted running mate) 15 53.57%
The Blue One, Next to the Fish 14 50.00%
pshrynk and Patricia 12 42.86%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-05-2008, 10:10 AM   #61
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Damn the undead! Sure their rates are cheap, but you can't kill them, and then they eat your brain.
i was just saying that to a friend of mine the other day.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:13 AM   #62
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i was just saying that to a friend of mine the other day.
Wow! I would have LOVED to see the situation that caused you to say THAT to a friend...

I mean Marc for sure. I can kind of see him sitting on his patio with a ZC in his hand dropping that as an ice-breaker.....
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-05-2008, 10:15 AM   #63
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
Wow! I would have LOVED to see the situation that caused you to say THAT to a friend...
would you really ? are you sure ? take your time to think before you reply...
Quote:
I mean Marc for sure. I can kind of see him sitting on his patio with a ZC in his hand dropping that as an ice-breaker.....
yes i can see why it would be less unexpected coming from him.
Old 11-05-2008, 10:16 AM   #64
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I'm saving Secretary of State for you if you want it. Or you can be the Ambassador to Hawaii (yeah a I know it's state but it would still be fun to be the Ambassador).
Can I be the Secretary of State and Live in Hawaii??
If not I can suffer and be the Ambassador to Australia.Or even better the Ebook liaison to the world!! I will just require a small expense account.

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:17 AM   #65
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
If not I can suffer and be the Ambassador to Australia.Or even better the Ebook liaison to the world!! I will just require a small expense account.

JJ
sounds like a dream job to me...
Advert
Old 11-05-2008, 10:19 AM   #66
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
would you really ? are you sure ? take your time to think before you reply...
Did it involve Llamas, Zany Carters, wet noodles and stroganoff? The heck yes, I definitly want to know. If not, I'll pass...
Old 11-05-2008, 10:21 AM   #67
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Did it involve Llamas, Zany Carters, wet noodles and stroganoff? The heck yes, I definitly want to know. If not, I'll pass...
certainly not, what kind of a girl do you take me for ?
Old 11-05-2008, 10:22 AM   #68
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?

Quote:
certainly not, what kind of a girl do you take me for ?
The VN Kind? As in Very Nice Kind?
Old 11-05-2008, 10:23 AM   #69
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
The VN Kind? As in Very Nice Kind?
that's better. (not always *that* nice, though...)
Old 11-05-2008, 10:26 AM   #70
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Oh, I see! You'll let someone else spank people with wet noodles, but when it's your turn...
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:27 AM   #71
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post

JJ
Sure... whatever you want but you'll have to wait until I run again in 2012. My 13 votes were just a little bit short.

Last edited by daffy4u; 11-05-2008 at 11:20 PM. Reason: grammar
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:27 AM   #72
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
that's better. (not always *that* nice, though...)
"When she's good, she's very, very good, but when she's bad, she's better."
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:30 AM   #73
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
"When she's good, she's very, very good, but when she's bad, she's better."
Old 11-05-2008, 10:58 AM   #74
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
I too, am returning to civilian life and I'm good with it! Thanks to those of your who supported me. Thank you, thank you.

ummm.....does this mean I don't get to be vice president?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:11 AM   #75
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
ummm.....does this mean I don't get to be vice president?
2012?
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
unutterable silliness