Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-03-2011, 03:44 AM   #1
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Possible bargain (Kobo non-Europe) The Fifth Witness by Michael Connelly

I just tried to buy The Fifth Witness by Michael Connelly at Kobo and was informed that I couldn't because of geographical restrictions (what's new? ).

Anyway, while in the titles listing under "Michael Connelly" a price of EUR 5.94 was shown, once I clicked on the Buy-Now button, the price shown was EUR 0.99 - but not available to me.

Whatever is going on here, I thought those of you outside Europe who like reading Michael Connelly might want to give it a try. I'm not including the link because mine obviously doesn't work.
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote