Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-18-2010, 07:03 PM   #1
Artagel
Artagel began at the beginning.

Device: kobo wifi
issues with Kobo wifi and calibre

When transferring books to kobo, Calibre shows that they are on the device, but when I eject the kobo, it almost always needs to be reset, and only some of the books actually show up on the kobo. Sometimes when the kobo powers off and on the # of books that it shows that are available changes. Even without being connected to the computer. Has anyone else experienced these issues?
Artagel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 09:19 PM   #2
timlegge
Addict
timlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than momtimlegge loves his/her reader more than mom

Device: Kobo, Kobo Wifi, Kobo Touch
Try copying a few books to the kobo outside of calibre and see if the results ar the same. How many books are you copying at a time?
timlegge is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-21-2010, 01:40 PM   #3
Artagel
Artagel began at the beginning.

Device: kobo wifi
Yeah, I've tried it with just a few books, and the same things seem to happen. I have no idea what's going on. I'm also having some issues with the battery life as well. I've been e-mailing back and forth with kobo on that one. I might end up having to exchange it for another one.
Artagel is offline   Reply With Quote