Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-21-2014, 08:21 AM   #29191
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Ah, back home with my Peet's order. Another 1/4 Lb. of Anniversary Breakfast Blend, a China Green I want to try, and a new First Flush Darjeeling from Margaret's Hope Estate. Just finishing a mug of the Darjeeling, and it is very good. Brewed for 3 minutes, at approximately 190F, it has a delightfully complex nose, a fresh, slightly greenish taste, and a pale golden liquor.
You really need to get a Breville One Touch. I am telling you, that machine rocks my tea world.

Some Seven Sons Oolong from Teavana. It is ok. The Teavana crew gave me a free one ounce sample and beverage when I purchased my Breville there. It was the same price at Teavana as on Amazon and it was going to take three weeks to get to me from Amazon. I decided to go to the store and buy it.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 10:50 AM   #29192
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
You really need to get a Breville One Touch. I am telling you, that machine rocks my tea world.

Some Seven Sons Oolong from Teavana. It is ok. The Teavana crew gave me a free one ounce sample and beverage when I purchased my Breville there. It was the same price at Teavana as on Amazon and it was going to take three weeks to get to me from Amazon. I decided to go to the store and buy it.
I'd love to, but at this point it's not in the budget. So I make do with my excellent hot water dispenser from Zojirushi. I keep it at 195, and either reboil or wait if I need to change the temp much from that. But the 195 temp is quite good for most teas (but not greens).

Anniversary Breakfast Blend this morning.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-21-2014, 01:43 PM   #29193
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
A nice glass of Rioja, as I settle down to a game of Mass Effect 3 .
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 05:02 PM   #29194
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Curled Dragon Silver Tip, the China Green I just got from Peet's. Pale green, almost white liquor, intense nose, and a complex taste. Not grassy, but slightly vegetal. Nice of an afternoon.
Old 08-21-2014, 05:20 PM   #29195
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Second mug of tea after a late start to a busy day helping our daughter pack up for school.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-22-2014, 07:46 AM   #29196
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Blue Spring Oolong. Good stuff.
Old 08-22-2014, 01:09 PM   #29197
cromag
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

First mug of tea.
Old 08-22-2014, 03:01 PM   #29198
CRussel
(he/him/his)

Lion Mountain Keemun. Really, I can't go wrong with this tea, it's good as a morning starter, a lunch time cuppa, or a relaxing afternoon tea.
Old 08-23-2014, 11:55 AM   #29199
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
A rather large glass of Jamaican rum.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 08:19 PM   #29200
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Muggy, sticky day ... even at 8 pm - so an Ardbeg slushie is looking good right now ..
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 09:55 PM   #29201
cromag

A late tea after a long, trying day.
Old 08-23-2014, 10:58 PM   #29202
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Old man look at my life, I'm a lot like you were.
Old man look at my life, I'm a lot like you were.

Old man look at my life, Twenty four
and there's so much more
Live alone in a paradise. That makes me think of two.

Love lost, such a cost, Give me things that don't get lost.
Like a coin that won't get tossed
Rolling home to you.

Old man take a look at my life I'm a lot like you
I need someone to love me the whole day through
Ah, one look in my eyes
and you can tell that's true..

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1_Do_fc )

Good morning, everyone. Happy Sunday! Looks like it's going to be a lovely day today. Good day to take a walk, stroll down into the Old City, perhaps wander through the Sunday Market stalls, looking for some new treat from the dozens of food vendors. But first, good tea from Viang Joom On's tea shop, "English Breakfast" blend, and some freshly made rosemary foccacia and cheese.

Stitchawl
Old 08-24-2014, 06:15 AM   #29203
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
Coke zero.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 06:47 AM   #29204
Stitchawl
Opsimath

Late afternoon 'Assam' tea from the East India Tea Company

Stitchawl
Old 08-25-2014, 08:22 AM   #29205
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast

Finished the Frozen Summit Oolong I brought from home. Now thinking about what I want to drink at the office

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?