Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 05-17-2015, 01:31 PM   #16
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
I'm late to this thread, but I do "anchoring" a good bit for the lit club links archive (I never knew that that's what it's called and so didn't even realise what this thread was about at first). Some of the posts here seem too complex for me (I'm pretty un-techy) and so what I'm about to say may already have been covered or may be obvious to the rest of you, but on the off chance it could help somebody I'll tell you how I "anchor" posts in a link because it seems simple enough to me, once I happened to stumble across it and figure out how:

First, I find the post I want anchored and then click on the post's number link in the upper right of the post. This takes me to a "View Single Posts" page with only the one post. From there, I click the upper right link again, this time called "Anchors in Post?". This takes me to the post anchored in the thread. Then I just copy the address and add it to my post with the "Insert Link" button and I'm done.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2015, 03:18 PM   #17
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
The problem is, that link will reload the page, and also open in a new tab depending on the user's settings.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert