Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 04-23-2010, 10:47 AM   #1
booklvr52
booklvr52 began at the beginning.

Device: none
UPDATE ON THE NOOK

Well, I have had my nook for several weeks now and am enjoying it. Downloading from B&N works seamlessly. Have not yet tried downloading from public library.

Have had a few issues with it freezing, but holding the power switch for 30 seconds and restarting always does the trick (thanks for that tip that I got here)...

Have a little issue with downloading from ADE to nook but am sure support will be able to help just haven't had the time to deal with that.

Bought an m-edge platform cover and love, love, love it...also, bought the e-luminator2 and also love it...the light and cover fit together perfectly. Only improvement would be UBS light but I am sure there will be a good one available down the road.

Overall, for my purposes (reading general fiction) it works great and I am totally pleased with my choice.
booklvr52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 12:24 AM   #2
dayowl
dayowl began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Wink Don't Forget the B&N Stores for e-booking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by booklvr52 View Post
Well, I have had my nook for several weeks now and am enjoying it. Downloading from B&N works seamlessly. Have not yet tried downloading from public library.

Have had a few issues with it freezing, but holding the power switch for 30 seconds and restarting always does the trick (thanks for that tip that I got here)...

Have a little issue with downloading from ADE to nook but am sure support will be able to help just haven't had the time to deal with that.

Bought an m-edge platform cover and love, love, love it...also, bought the e-luminator2 and also love it...the light and cover fit together perfectly. Only improvement would be UBS light but I am sure there will be a good one available down the road.

Overall, for my purposes (reading general fiction) it works great and I am totally pleased with my choice.
I have had mine for a few short weeks, and I agree with you. It is a lot of fun. Taking hundreds of books, games and the web with me is pretty awesome!

Don't forget, you can read to your hearts content for FREE in any B&N store - no matter how much the e-book costs! I read mostly non-fiction, and some are pretty expensive. I can go to the local B&N and complete more extensive reviews and make better $$$ decisions!
dayowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert