Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 01-07-2013, 05:09 PM   #1
Quelch
Groupie
Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch and iPad 4 hers, Samsung Galaxy S 8.4 mine !

Trying to log into Mobileread from my Nexus 7
How do I go about it ?

Tried Google but got an app named 'MobileRead' it was not this Mobileread !

Last edited by Quelch; 01-07-2013 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Getting confused !
Quelch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:25 PM   #2
Quelch
Groupie
Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch and iPad 4 hers, Samsung Galaxy S 8.4 mine !
OK
Logged in successfuly from Nexus 7
Quelch is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-07-2013, 05:39 PM   #3
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quelch View Post
OK
Logged in successfuly from Nexus 7
Try out TapaTalk, there's a Beta for tablets. Note that once it comes out of beta it will become a paid app.

Link
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:13 AM   #4
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
Try out TapaTalk, there's a Beta for tablets. Note that once it comes out of beta it will become a paid app.

Link
Thanks for the heads up about this app. I've been using MobileRead's mobile access which works great, but this app has a nice layout and great potential.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:13 PM   #5
STrucks
STrucks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.STrucks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.STrucks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.STrucks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.STrucks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.STrucks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.STrucks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.STrucks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.STrucks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.STrucks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.STrucks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
Thanks for the heads up about this app. I've been using MobileRead's mobile access which works great, but this app has a nice layout and great potential.
Just a heads up. It's out of beta now and if you get it now it's only $.99. Afterwards it goes to the regular price fof $4.99. Got mine today.

Link

Last edited by STrucks; 01-14-2013 at 10:16 PM.
STrucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-14-2013, 10:29 PM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by STrucks View Post
Just a heads up. It's out of beta now and if you get it now it's only $.99. Afterwards it goes to the regular price fof $4.99. Got mine today.

Link
Thanks for pointing this out.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote