Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-12-2010, 09:50 PM   #1
SpyKiIIer
SpyKiIIer began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Unhappy Crashes when sending to Sony PRS-600

Hi,

I'm currently running Windows 7 Pro 32bit, with 4gb of ram, with Calibre 0.6.32. My library is around 400 books, mostly pdf's, but also, txt, and rtf. Whenever I try to send books to the device I get an error:

Quote:
ERROR: ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>KeyError</b>:u' a_pdf'

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\__init__.py", line 245, in dispatch
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 902, in books_uploaded
File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\device.py", line 258, in add_books_to_metadata
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\prs505\driver.py", line 162, in add_books_to_metadata
File "site-packages\calibre\devices\prs505\books.py", line 190, in add_book
KeyError: u' a_pdf'
and no books are transferred to the device. It's really annoying as I just finished adding all the books to calibre, and fixing all the tags, titles, etc.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
SpyKiIIer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 10:03 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Try the build linked to here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69486
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-12-2010, 10:10 PM   #3
SpyKiIIer
SpyKiIIer began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Will do, just need to wait the 2 or so hours to download it on dialup :-(
SpyKiIIer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 10:15 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Actually, i that case I suggest you wait till the next release that will happen in a few days as that will be more stable not a beta build.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote