Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-03-2011, 03:16 PM   #1
DaronFraley
Enthusiast
DaronFraley has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Kindle
WATER, short story collection, free on Nook and Smashwords

UPDATE: See latest post in this thread. WATER hits #5 on Amazon as a free anthology!

My short story collection, WATER, is now free on both NOOK and Smashwords.

Here is a description of the stories included:
PETITIONS: A short story about a homeless man (contemporary fiction).
ANGEL’S SONG: A companion short story to the novel “The Thorn”, book one of “The Chronicles of Gan” (speculative fiction).
WATER: Based on the account found in the Gospel of John, chapter 5, verses 1-16, and the painting by Carl Bloch, “Healing at the Pool of Bethesda” (historical fiction).

NOOK:
WATER at Nook Store

Smashwords:
WATER at Smashwords

Last edited by DaronFraley; 12-15-2011 at 03:34 PM. Reason: now free in the Kindle Store!
DaronFraley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:26 AM   #2
bhartman36
Wizard
bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Craig CMP738a Android Tablet
I really liked this collection. Great job!
bhartman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 12:07 AM   #3
DaronFraley
Enthusiast

Thanks, Brian!
Old 12-15-2011, 03:22 PM   #4
DaronFraley
Enthusiast

WATER hits #5 on Kindle Store, Anthologies

I wanted to share the great news. Last week, my short fiction anthology "WATER" hit the #5 spot in the Kindle Store. Yeah! Kind of shocked me.

Curious? Here is a link to the book:

WATER

I hope you enjoy it!
Old 12-15-2011, 03:46 PM   #5
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Congratulations.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
christian, contemporary fiction, free ebook, short stories, speculative fiction