Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-18-2014, 05:47 PM   #8581
Hoyt Clagwell
Not an Addict
Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hoyt Clagwell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The blue one next to the fish.
This is for fans of Palindromes, Weird Al, and Bob Dylan

Hoyt Clagwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 03:03 PM   #8582
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
One of Weird Al's best songs. Now for one that's even better (in my humble opinion):

Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-01-2014, 01:24 PM   #8583
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 02:01 PM   #8584
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

"The Winner Takes It All" By ABBA

I happened across what appeared was going to be a vocaloid version of my favorite ABBA song, but this one had a difference and it turned out to be a terrific video and my one of my favorites:

Old 02-01-2014, 02:10 PM   #8585
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I was completely unaware of Vocaloid and Project Diva. Fascinating.
Advert
Old 02-05-2014, 10:11 AM   #8586
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 02:08 PM   #8587
Angst
Cannon Fodder
Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Angst ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, Kindle DX, Kindle Paperwhite
Whenever I need to clear my mind and hit the reset button.

Angst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 03:36 PM   #8588
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleshuffle View Post
I was completely unaware of Vocaloid and Project Diva. Fascinating.
I've been interested in vocaloids, as in a computer generated singer, for a while after I stumbled across a few on YouTube. From what I understand they are very popular in Japan. Here's an example of some popular vocaloids:

And here's one in english:

And finally a hologram of vocaloid performing at a live concert:

Old 02-05-2014, 04:27 PM   #8589
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire1 View Post
Brilliant. On to some Licklorring....
Old 02-06-2014, 12:16 PM   #8590
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleshuffle View Post
Brilliant. On to some Licklorring....
No attempt at a RickRoll (this time). I just chose a song that I'm sure everyone would know (there's no escape from this song!) and one where the vocaloid vocals work well.
Old 02-06-2014, 12:50 PM   #8591
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire1 View Post
No attempt at a RickRoll (this time). I just chose a song that I'm sure everyone would know (there's no escape from this song!) and one where the vocaloid vocals work well.
Oh, I didn't think you were attempting a Rickroll. I just thought one could use this instead of the original if one wanted to, and then I had the silly l-r-swap idea, and then I had to post it, of course.
Old 02-07-2014, 08:31 PM   #8592
BenG
Home Guard
BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3G, iPhone 6
Lawrence Welk's version of that "modern spiritual", One Toke Over Line.

Last edited by BenG; 02-07-2014 at 08:37 PM.
BenG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 05:26 AM   #8593
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Julia Holter, In The Same Room:

cromag is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 03:38 PM   #8594
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenG View Post
Lawrence Welk's version of that "modern spiritual", One Toke Over Line.

Those hippies and their drug music. What are you going to do?
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 01:39 AM   #8595
boysingh
Connoisseur
boysingh began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle

River Flows in you, Sung Ha Jung :3
Makes me feel sleepy

Last edited by boysingh; 02-10-2014 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Title of the song
boysingh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
birth of the shums, blues, listening, shumswrisomkw, unutterable silliness, youtubed! :)