Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-23-2007, 10:21 AM   #1
denmiclaw
denmiclaw began at the beginning.

Device: None
Greetings from Missouri

Hi there!

Just found your forums, find ebooks interesting to read, and decided to sign up!

I don't have an ebook reader, o even a palm, so what I do get to read, I do so on my laptop. I've read quite a few messages on here now, and for me, I think if I get a reader, my best chance is going to be the offer from Filamentbooks.com, for the ETI-2.
denmiclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 08:28 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Welcome to MobileRead. Glad you found us.

I just took a look at that offer and it's not a good deal. It's a rebaged reader and it's not eink. Plus the selection of books are not all that good as far as popular current books go.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-02-2007, 09:21 AM   #3
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by denmiclaw View Post
Hi there!

Just found your forums, find ebooks interesting to read, and decided to sign up!

I don't have an ebook reader, o even a palm, so what I do get to read, I do so on my laptop. I've read quite a few messages on here now, and for me, I think if I get a reader, my best chance is going to be the offer from Filamentbooks.com, for the ETI-2.
That's not a very good book club. I know, I've looked at it. Instead, buy the reader hardware by itself from www.ebookwise.com.

The hardware itself is pretty good. And you can find IMP ebooks on most of the free ebook websites.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote