Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-27-2010, 04:36 AM   #1
lena_punkt
lena_punkt began at the beginning.

Device: N516 (OpenInkpot)
Calibre Recipe: Telepolis (Artikel) (German)

Hej Folks,
I'd like to use the builtin calibre recipe "Telepolis (Artikel)" from subsection German (AT). Problem is: It downloads always the same article "Obama ist nur ein normaler, ....". RSS info is correct, downloading articles fails. Does anybody know what I can do to fix it?

In German:
Ich benutze das Calibre-Recipe "Telepolis (Artikel)", aber es funktioniert nicht richtig: Der lädt immer nur ein- und denselben Artikel mehrfach runter, "Obama ist nur ein normaler, ...(usw)", das nun schon seit Wochen. Gleiches Problem auf mehreren Rechnern. Wie ist das bei euch?

Lena
lena_punkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 05:03 AM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
There's a recipes subforum that you might have better luck asking in. That being said, I just tested the recipe and it works for me. Are you using the most recent Calibre version?
Also, you might want to mention that you're having this same problem on multiple machines in your english text, too. It could help troubleshoot the problem.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert