Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-29-2011, 08:35 PM   #1
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
Reamde by Neal Stephenson released for Kindle in UK 3 weeks early

I'm assuming it's a mistake by the publisher, but readers in the UK can get the book now. Not supposed to be released until Sept 20th
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 11:01 AM   #2
Dallista
Connoisseur
Dallista doesn't litterDallista doesn't litter

Device: K3, PW
I'm not sure what the deal is, but this is not uncommon. The Omen Machine (Terry Goodkind's new novel) was released mid-August for Kindle readers in the UK, but won't be available for US (and so-called international) Kindle readers until November, even though the hardcover had a normal release in both countries.
Dallista is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-04-2011, 05:20 PM   #3
grizedale
kindle Convert
grizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toysgrizedale shares his or her toys

Device: kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by soondai View Post
I'm assuming it's a mistake by the publisher, but readers in the UK can get the book now. Not supposed to be released until Sept 20th
This has now been withdrawn from sale until the 20th...Glad I got in quickly
grizedale is offline   Reply With Quote