Notices

Old 07-21-2007, 12:25 PM   #1
whatnopaper
Alien life form
whatnopaper is on a distinguished road

Device: Kobo tablet, Forma, iPad
Greetings from South Africa

Hi,

I have just bought a prs-500 off ebay and am waiting for delivery. (Probably one of those tigerdirect specials - that got scalped by ebayers before the rest of us could get a look in).

I am unable to use the $149 ebook credit because I do not live in the US(strange rule!). Is it possible for someone else on this forum to make use of it?

Anil
whatnopaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 11:39 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Welcome to MobileRead, whatnopaper!

You can use the credit, just tell the Connect Software that you live in the U.S. (just a checkbox) when you install it.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-22-2007, 09:14 AM   #3
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
You can also set up a proxy on your PC and *pretend* to be from the US to obtain your free books. You can find quite a bit of info on this through Google. I don't have a need to use them too often, so I cannot point you at a specific solution, but there are many to chose from. Good luck!
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 02:05 PM   #4
whatnopaper
Alien life form
whatnopaper is on a distinguished road

Device: Kobo tablet, Forma, iPad
Thanks for the tips NatCh and Azayzel.

I used to live in the US , so I won't have to pretend too hard !

Happy reading!

Anil
whatnopaper is offline   Reply With Quote