Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 11-18-2013, 09:12 PM   #16
VictoriaP
Addict
VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2; Kindle Touch; Kindle 2; iPad Mini; iPad1
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjack21 View Post
While I love the idea here what they really need to do is allow some artists to do up some custom artwork that I can pick from. I would love a dragon cover.
Find an image you like and contact the artist about using it. There's a ton of people on deviantArt, for example, who might be willing to allow that kind of usage either for free or for a nominal fee. I ordered one with a digital painting that a friend of mine created; she typically sells her work, but she was as interested as I am to see how this turns out.
VictoriaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 10:48 PM   #17
Geralt
Witcher
Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
While I love the idea here what they really need to do is allow some artists to do up some custom artwork that I can pick from. I would love a dragon cover.
You can go here
http://www.decalgirl.com/search/?searchterm=dragon

This shop sells on amazon as well, and the images are used with permission from the artists.
Geralt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 01:08 PM   #18
rdjack21
Groupie
rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elocity A7, Nook STR, Galaxy Nexus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geralt View Post
You can go here
http://www.decalgirl.com/search/?searchterm=dragon

This shop sells on amazon as well, and the images are used with permission from the artists.
Wow cool just what I was looking for. Now I guess I'm going to have to order a paper white to put one on
rdjack21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 10:25 PM   #19
Geralt
Witcher
Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Wow cool just what I was looking for. Now I guess I'm going to have to order a paper white to put one on
Actually they provide covers for any number of devices, including laptop skins, mobile phones, lot of tablets, ipads, and a lot of e-reader devices. You just have to change the settings for which device you want the cover for on the home page, then do the search

I see you have a nook, so here's a nook one

Spoiler:

Last edited by Geralt; 11-19-2013 at 10:29 PM.
Geralt is offline   Reply With Quote