Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 09-09-2009, 07:05 PM   #1
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Get a Tweet from Astak@twitter, Tweetie!

Astak can now send you tweets about new firmware upgrades, new releases, and shipping starting!

It is simple and fun and a great way to be sure you do not miss out on any pertinent info.

Just go to http://twitter.com/astakinc and sign up(you can see a big green icon "join today").

You may know everything or nothing about twitter... but this is simple and takes about 15 seconds. Iris set this up (a very pretty young lady) and she is scared as nobody is signed in yet!

Catch a GOOD tweet from Astak and be aware of the latest!!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 07:11 PM   #2
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
i think i have a twitter acct, but i never log in.

Also, why don't they call the twitter msgs TWITS?!
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-09-2009, 07:54 PM   #3
Robertb
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Do it and know first about colours shipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
i think i have a twitter acct, but i never log in.

Also, why don't they call the twitter msgs TWITS?!
Dear Griffonwing:

The ones signed up for a tweet will get first notification when the coloured units are shipping!

It costs you nothing and you can always opt out later.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:19 PM   #4
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

ok. I'm following. I decided to have it go to my phone, otherwise I'd never find out, since I never log in..
Old 09-09-2009, 11:03 PM   #5
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
I would like to see a photo of Iris.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-10-2009, 01:08 AM   #6
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?

Ditto! Robert, you need to put up an Astak staff page
Old 09-10-2009, 09:10 PM   #7
Robertb

IF you saw Iris!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
I would like to see a photo of Iris.
Oh, if I could only do that! Iris is a shy and wildly beautiful young girl that should have been a model. WOW!!
Old 09-10-2009, 09:14 PM   #8
Robertb

Please make Iris happy... sign up for a TWEET!!

Dear All:

Iris came up with this Twitter Tweet stuff all by herself and we really want to use it. IF you want first notification of shipping, new introductions, upgrades, and releases.... get your butt signed up today. We will not pester you... this is for your benefit!!
Old 09-10-2009, 09:50 PM   #9
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
OK, I signed up. Apparently I am #19.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 09:55 PM   #10
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Done.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote