Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-30-2013, 09:28 PM   #136
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
FEDEX shows my unit 80 miles from my house but they say it will be delivered Oct 3. I presume they are giving it to the USPS and they are placing it on a camel.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 09:35 PM   #137
Don Quixote
Don Quixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Don Quixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Don Quixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Don Quixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Don Quixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Don Quixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Don Quixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Don Quixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Don Quixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Don Quixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Don Quixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
FEDEX shows my unit 80 miles from my house but they say it will be delivered Oct 3. I presume they are giving it to the USPS and they are placing it on a camel.
LMAO. That smartpost you got there? Mine went from San Bernardino with a ship date of October 2nd to Sacramento with a ship date of 11/1/13. Your camel and my turtle should go bowling!
Don Quixote is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-30-2013, 09:37 PM   #138
Darkuul
Darkuul began at the beginning.

Device: iPad 3, Kindle Paperwhite 2013
Quote:
Lmao.

Weird, my iOS app just notified me that mine was shipped... but website says Preparing For Shipment (was 'shipping now'), no s/n and no shipping confirmation email from amazon. Is my app trolling me?
Darkuul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 09:38 PM   #139
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Got noticed mine was shipped! Still showing the Oct 2nd arrival date. User guides on hand!!
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 09:39 PM   #140
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Smart Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Quixote View Post
LMAO. That smartpost you got there? Mine went from San Bernardino with a ship date of October 2nd to Sacramento with a ship date of 11/1/13. Your camel and my turtle should go bowling!
No wonder the post office is going bankrupt. The Pony Express made better time.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-30-2013, 09:41 PM   #141
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkuul View Post
Lmao.

Weird, my iOS app just notified me that mine was shipped... but website says Preparing For Shipment (was 'shipping now'), no s/n and no shipping confirmation email from amazon. Is my app trolling me?
Just checked the iPad app, it does not tell me any status at all. Hmpf.
No wonder I never use it.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 10:45 PM   #142
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Just received an email from Amazon - I have a S/N. All is good
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 10:46 PM   #143
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Just received an email from Amazon - I have a S/N. All is good
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 10:55 PM   #144
Ghiizhar
Ghiizhar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghiizhar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghiizhar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghiizhar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghiizhar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghiizhar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghiizhar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghiizhar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghiizhar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghiizhar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ghiizhar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Date Time Location Event Details:

September 30, 2013 08:35:06 PM Fedex Smartpost Indianapolis IN US Package arrived at a carrier facility

Estimated Arrival: October 2, 2013
Ghiizhar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:00 PM   #145
Outrager
Connoisseur
Outrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2013
Just checked Fedex's tracking again.

Quote:
Estimated delivery :
Fri 11/01/2013
I think they're playing a sick joke on me.
Outrager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:03 PM   #146
Don Quixote
Don Quixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Don Quixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Don Quixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Don Quixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Don Quixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Don Quixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Don Quixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Don Quixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Don Quixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Don Quixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Don Quixote ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outrager View Post
Just checked Fedex's tracking again.

I think they're playing a sick joke on me.

I got the exact same thing! Smartpost Sacramento?
Old 09-30-2013, 11:09 PM   #147
Outrager
Connoisseur
Outrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of lightOutrager is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Quixote View Post
I got the exact same thing! Smartpost Sacramento?
Nope. FEDEX SMARTPOST NJ
Outrager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:26 PM   #148
Don Quixote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outrager View Post
Nope. FEDEX SMARTPOST NJ
Fat fingered the wrong month in the shipping system? On both coasts the same night? Yep, someone's messing with us.
Old 10-01-2013, 12:24 AM   #149
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Once it's in the hand of the USPS use your tracking number to track it further from USPS site. It will give your better details.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 12:40 AM   #150
Darkuul
Darkuul began at the beginning.

Device: iPad 3, Kindle Paperwhite 2013
Finally Shipped and got my S/N :3 Now I can finally go to sleep, nites folks!
Darkuul is offline   Reply With Quote