Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-15-2013, 03:58 PM   #1
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Sync problems anyone?

I've been creating new highlights on different devices/apps and while they wind up on my kindle.amazon.com page, they aren't being 'shared' on the different devices/apps after syncing each. It's not consistently so, however.

I suspect the new Kindle for iOS color highlights are not getting shared, for one (even between my iPad and iPod Touch). But I'm also seeing at least one instance where a highlight made on my Kindle doesn't get shared with K for Android (though the reverse scenario worked). But I don't do this a lot so I may not have noticed problems previously.

Highlights apart, I'm also having a problems with sync of reading position (on iOS), which normally works very well. Maybe they have broken something with the latest iOS update.

Well, I could spend the next couple of hours with further experiments but thought I'd ask and see if anyone else is seeing this.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote