Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-04-2012, 08:58 PM   #1
Bro Pete
Connoisseur
Bro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfolded

Device: Sony PRS 650
How to add new fonts on russified PRS-650--please

I finally russified my PRS-650 (porkupan). For some reason I thought a new font or two would be included, but I can't find an obvious solution.

I really feel like a dunce but I was wondering if someone will walk me through changing the fonts for epubs.

If there is a thread that explains it I would appreciate being led there.
Bro Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 06:01 PM   #2
Bro Pete
Connoisseur
Bro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfoldedBro Pete reads XML... blindfolded

Looking aroung trying to a find my own answer, I fount this very helpful blog...I hope it helps someone else.

http://www.anamardoll.com/2011/06/er...tion-with.html
Advert
Old 01-12-2012, 02:15 AM   #3
Mark Nord
2B || !2B
Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mark Nord can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS505/650/T1/tolino vision 5
That my friend is the problem with cross-posting the same question all over the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Nord View Post
Hi Bro Pete,

for changing fonts reade Changing Fonts in PRS+ and this post in Ana Mardolls blog

BrowseFolders is working immediately there is a new icon in the 3rd row.

Most of PRS+ features are controlled via Settings-> PRS+Settings
a - rudimentary - discription can be found in the WIKI on the projectpage
HTH
Mark
Mark Nord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 09:30 AM   #4
Bro Pete
Connoisseur

Mark, Thank you for your reply. You are correct I unintentionally cross-posted a question and then did not keep up with my first posting of the question. I am sorry if this causes a problem.

I had stepped out of my element in trying to modify my reader and was a little desperate. I hope that your post in the other thread and this one will help someone else out.