Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-26-2011, 09:44 PM   #1
Xiaopanda
Addict
Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Exclamation Ebook reader (MUST read Epub)

Hi all,

Looking to buy an ebook reader, prefeably something with a back light, or a lighting option at least. Happy if it isn't an E-Ink screen (obviously)...

Must read Epub (doesn't everything?)

Must be able to be posted / sent / transported to Australia (happy to pay reasonable postage).

PM me with interest!

Xaiopanda!
Xiaopanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 01:01 AM   #2
jeromedevine
Zealot
jeromedevine doesn't litterjeromedevine doesn't litterjeromedevine doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 3 3G Graphite, Sony PRS-505
You might find other ebook formats such as PDF or MOBI which provide more books. Do you want to read only ePub books?

Last edited by jeromedevine; 07-29-2011 at 12:33 AM.
jeromedevine is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-27-2011, 08:42 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Seems pretty obvious to me. He's looking to buy an eBook reader that can read ePub books.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 10:46 AM   #4
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
And he is going to have sticker shock when he sees how much it will cost to ship from the US to Australia... Maybe it will be cheaper from Europe or somewhere closer...
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 07:56 PM   #5
Xiaopanda
Addict
Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.Xiaopanda is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Well said, Harry!

And, you know, it's not really SOO bad from the US to here (I bought my Sony 700 from here - from the US)..

It never hurts to ask!

Just for clairty, I am looking for a reader that reads Epub format, preferably back lit or with a lighting option included, and not needed to be E ink.

Figured maybe someone had something sitting in a draw somewhere that might do better sitting in MY hands.

I gave my sony away to my poor and pregnant sister in law (brownie points) and am looking for a replacement - Reading on my Android phone has lost it's novelty..no pun intended...
Xiaopanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert