Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-27-2010, 06:31 PM   #1
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
FREE till Midnight - MIDNIGHT REFLECTIONS - Romantic Suspense

MIDNIGHT REFLECTIONS

Julia's midnight reflections actually happened at four in the
morning. She was far from home, lonely, watching a handsome man
sleeping in her bed at the Beverly Hills Hotel. Robin, the handsome
sleeping man had put himself in terrible danger so she could solve a mystery.
Now she was feeling guilty as hell.

Robin has become obsessed by Julia, knowing something besides her
attractiveness enchanted; an illusive mixture of sweetness and intelligence that beckons.
He's playing a role, hiding his true identity, trying to win her heart.

Julia is playing a dangerous role herself, working for the man she suspects
of murder. She also suspects that Robin is much more than the simple
mechanic he proclaims himself to be. Can she trust him?

Together they uncover information so inflammatory they are forced to flee a
dangerous and angry politician. He rules a profitable army of people who will do anything to get into his good graces. Even murder.....

Last edited by PamelaMary; 09-06-2012 at 06:18 PM. Reason: book give away
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 01:45 PM   #2
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Wanted to add a nice 5 star review on the Amazon page for Midnight Reflections

Great Romance - Recommended, December 25, 2010
By penf - See all my reviewsThis review is from: Midnight Reflections (Kindle Edition)
I read this romance, even though it is a full length novel, in two days. I just couldn't put it down because the pace was fast and it was so much fun. The book seemed real because the heroine and hero were not put in situations that seemed contrived or unreal. The author had a good sense of humor throughout, and you could really feel the pain the Julia went through to try to find a reason and justice for a tragedy in her family. The hero, Robin, wasn't too nice. He was very pragmatic and realistic and knew exactly what he wanted. I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants romance with a real story in it.

Last edited by PamelaMary; 02-19-2011 at 11:39 PM. Reason: GIVE AWAY
Old 01-19-2011, 11:17 AM   #3
PamelaMary
Guru

Sale started yesterday for 99 cents

For a little while I've put Midnight Reflections on sale.

Hope you all will enjoy!
Old 01-25-2011, 07:30 AM   #4
PamelaMary
Guru

Give away - Complete Novels gifted from author for Kindle

I'm Pam Richter, author of three novels on Amazon. I will be gifting a novel to readers who think they would enjoy one of my books, in return for the promise of a review. Positive or negative, doesn't matter, just your genuine opinion and review on the Amazon page for the novel.

I will gift 5 of each of my novels on a first come/first serve basis. If you want one you can PM me and I'll send you the gift from Amazon. Only one novel per person. Happy reading to all.

Here are the choices:

Midnight Reflections - romantic suspense
The Living Image - sf suspense
The Necromancer - paranormal

Last edited by PamelaMary; 02-12-2011 at 09:14 AM. Reason: GIVE AWAY
Old 02-05-2011, 05:52 PM   #5
PamelaMary
Guru

Gosh--I couldn't make a separate thread for gift giving of my novels, but still, I'm kind of surprised. Not one person took me up on the offer.

They are complete novels. Each is over 400 pages. A one line review would be fine.

Examples for the review:

"Total Trash. She should eat the manuscript and die."
"Stupid Story. Don't waste your money."
"Scary and I closed my Kindle. Now afraid to touch it again."

Lets have fun!
Old 02-12-2011, 09:11 AM   #6
PamelaMary
Guru

Happy news. Midnight Reflections is catching up in sales to my other two novels. I hope it's because people read them and then bought it.

And overall, I have 5 star ratings for both Kindle and Nook.

Plus, you can try it for free, and if you like it it won't hurt your wallet, because the sale is still on for $0.99 cents.
Old 02-19-2011, 11:41 PM   #7
PamelaMary
Guru

If you would like to read the whole first chapter of MIDNIGHT REFLECTIONS on your pc right now for free, please click here: http://midnightreflectionsebook.wordpress.com/

This is a blog, but there is no advertising, and the chapter you will read is larger than that on the Amazon or B&N site.
Old 02-26-2011, 09:10 AM   #8
PamelaMary
Guru

Midnight Reflections is my top seller now on Amazon of the three I have there. And it's still 99 cents, so I hope you will all try it.

Pam
Old 03-04-2011, 09:22 PM   #9
PamelaMary
Guru

Here's a nice review from the Kindle Amazon site.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read!, February 21, 2011
By Beach Girl - See all my reviewsAmazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Midnight Reflections (Kindle Edition)
This book was gifted to me by the author and what an enjoyable read it was! Although it was sad at times, I really enjoyed every minute I spent reading it. The book had everything I could ask for...drama, romance, suspense, a dash of humor, and a happy ending. I really could identify with the main characters Julia and Robin. I would recommend this book to all of my Kindle friends. I can not wait to read more of Ms. Richter's books!
Old 03-11-2011, 01:42 PM   #10
PamelaMary
Guru

I guess romance trumps paranormal and thriller, the genres of my other two novels.

Midnight Reflections is outselling my others by about 3 to 1 at Amazon, Barns & Noble, and Amazon UK.

Here's a nice review from the Kindle site:

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Read!, February 21, 2011
By Beach Girl - See all my reviewsAmazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Midnight Reflections (Kindle Edition)
This book was gifted to me by the author and what an enjoyable read it was! Although it was sad at times, I really enjoyed every minute I spent reading it. The book had everything I could ask for...drama, romance, suspense, a dash of humor, and a happy ending. I really could identify with the main characters Julia and Robin. I would recommend this book to all of my Kindle friends. I can not wait to read more of Ms. Richter's books!

Thanks to Beach Girl and all who take the time to write reviews.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:33 AM   #11
PamelaMary
Guru

The Living Image was featured yesterday on The Frugal eReader.

Here's the link:
http://thefrugalereader.com/2011/03/...e=home_oneline
Old 04-04-2011, 10:56 PM   #12
PamelaMary
Guru

Midnight Reflections was featured on ENT under bargain books.

Click to see Ereader News Today for Midnight Reflections

http://ereadernewstoday.com/bargain-...ctions/674193/
Old 04-13-2011, 08:18 PM   #13
PamelaMary
Guru

Nice 5 star review from UK for MIDNIGHT REFLECTIONS.

So much more than a standard 'romance' story, 6 Mar 2011
By scarlet "racingsafetyman" - See all my reviewsThis review is from:

"I really enjoyed this story. Yes, it is a basic 'romance' novel but it is so much more. It is an exciting thriller that kept me entertained. The plot stayed in my head when I wasn't reading because I wanted to know what happened next. A very good read."
Old 04-19-2011, 01:02 PM   #14
PamelaMary
Guru

MIDNIGHT REFLECTIONS was featured on the Indie Book List blog, with a sample of the first chapter.

http://indiebookslist.blogspot.com/2...m-richter.html

This blog has lots of useful information. Click to see.
Old 04-27-2011, 11:35 AM   #15
PamelaMary
Guru

MIDNIGHT REFLECTIONS was featured on Free Novel Books and Bargains on their site under Bargain Books. They have a sample of the book there. It's pretty neat!

http://www.freenovelbooks-and-bargai...-pamela-m.html