Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 11-09-2011, 11:53 AM   #16
KoboJW
UX Lead, Kobo Vox
KoboJW has too *@%# much karma.KoboJW has too *@%# much karma.KoboJW has too *@%# much karma.KoboJW has too *@%# much karma.KoboJW has too *@%# much karma.KoboJW has too *@%# much karma.KoboJW has too *@%# much karma.KoboJW has too *@%# much karma.KoboJW has too *@%# much karma.KoboJW has too *@%# much karma.KoboJW has too *@%# much karma.

Device: Boxes of Voxes
If you clear the Kobo app data from the applications list, you will need to run the Setup program again to sign back into your account. The device doesn't work in anonymous mode. Launching the Kobo app after an app clear should automatically take you to the Set up program. But if it doesn't (ie you're getting that error), then go to Settings -> Kobo eReader Settings > Set up Kobo Reader

That should get you going again.

James
KoboJW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 04:21 PM   #17
mwj999
mwj999 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
Can't connect to the library at all

I have had a Kobo e-reader for several days and have had no success at adding anything to it at all. When I start the desktop and try to sign in it tells me that it can't connect to the webstore and to check my internet connection. I have re-installed the software but this has had no effect. Kobo help are not proving very helpful - their solution to 'not being able to sign in' was to 'sign in'. My network connection is fine.
mwj999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert