Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 02-16-2013, 05:35 PM   #1
Odins_child
Odins_child 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.Odins_child 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.Odins_child 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.Odins_child 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.Odins_child 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.Odins_child 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.Odins_child 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.Odins_child 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.Odins_child 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.Odins_child 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.Odins_child 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Kindle paperwhite
Grace Lost by M. Lauryl Lewis

I can't say enough good things about this book. I'm usually not a fan of fiction, but I couldn't put this one down. It's about Zoe Kate's take on the zombie apocalypse. How she and the other survivors in her group get by living. The next book in the series, Tainted Grace should be out at the end of the month.
Odins_child is offline   Reply With Quote