Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 10-04-2011, 01:49 PM   #61
Edward_R
Zealot
Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Pacific Northwest (about 35 miles northeast of Seattle)
Device: K3 / HP 10" Tablet (FBreader Installed)
Do you know what version of Android you have?
Edward_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:19 PM   #62
ambelli
ambelli began at the beginning.

Device: sony 505
Youtube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward_R View Post
Do you know what version of Android you have?
how do I determine the version of Android I have
ambelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-04-2011, 02:40 PM   #63
Edward_R
Zealot
Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward_R ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Pacific Northwest (about 35 miles northeast of Seattle)
Device: K3 / HP 10" Tablet (FBreader Installed)
Settings/aboutedge should show you the version
Edward_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 04:08 PM   #64
ambelli
ambelli began at the beginning.

Device: sony 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward_R View Post
Settings/aboutedge should show you the version
Thanks. The firmware version is 1.6. Kernel version 2.6.29
ambelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 02:08 PM   #65
rixeta
Enthusiast
rixeta can extract oil from cheeserixeta can extract oil from cheeserixeta can extract oil from cheeserixeta can extract oil from cheeserixeta can extract oil from cheeserixeta can extract oil from cheeserixeta can extract oil from cheeserixeta can extract oil from cheese

Device: Edge Entourage
hey sooo what apps on the android market could be usefull to the EE i just downloaded angry birds from the AM and it was really slow
rixeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-05-2012, 04:27 PM   #66
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by rixeta View Post
hey sooo what apps on the android market could be usefull to the EE i just downloaded angry birds from the AM and it was really slow
I can't speak for the Android Market, but I have found many useful Apps for the EE which I have download links to in my Resource Sticky. Also, check the Entourage Forum Archive Welcome Basket Sticky which also talks about a lot of cool Apps.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 05:59 AM   #67
carry20
carry20 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hi,
I have found a nice free android app that allow users to learn Spanish (Thai or English) 20 times faster.

You can download the app for free at Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hepilabs.lingling.spanish
Good luck
carry20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 08:28 AM   #68
AleksandarM
AleksandarM began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hi,
Thank you for posting this here. This app is extremely helpful in learning new language such is Spanish. I learned very fast.
AleksandarM is offline   Reply With Quote