Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 11-06-2012, 10:47 PM   #1
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
The Anxiety Thread (awaiting the results of MobileRead's 10th Birthday Giveaway)

MobileRead's Tenth Birthday Giveaway is over, and now we anxiously await the results of the random winner generator. Are you psyched? Will yours be the name the computer picks?
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:10 AM   #2
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
I hope i win. A new reader would be nice. Some of the books I have for school are PDF only, and run dog slow on my 505 (one I have for english class, takes about 9 seconds to make a page turn)
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-07-2012, 03:03 AM   #3
Nexutix
Reading and reading
Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nexutix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Infibeam Pi, iPod Touch 4G, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 2, Oneplus One
Odds are good and goods are odd.

I am not expecting to win as far as statistics tell me.
Nexutix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:19 AM   #4
gonewild
gonewild began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
anxious? I'm sure I'll win
gonewild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:22 AM   #5
feenix1363
Lost and clueless
feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.feenix1363 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Glo, Kindle for Andriod, Kobo for Android
Well, good luck to everyone (through gritted teeth)

Couple of things which I'd like to see as improvements, but forgot to put in the original thread would be a 'Thanks' button. A thanks button is easier to use than a Karma facility for inexperienced forum members. And the other one was maybe the vB Raffles plug-in? Competitions are fun, the plugin makes it easy to administer and as its totally integrated into VB it's integrity is guaranteed.
feenix1363 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-07-2012, 05:27 AM   #6
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexutix View Post
I am not expecting to win as far as statistics tell me.
I won't win either - because I never entered the contest
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:07 AM   #7
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Wha???? Monkey doesn't like free things?
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:31 AM   #8
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Um ... what contest? What giveaway?
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:39 AM   #9
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Um ... what contest? What giveaway?
Sorry, Catlady, maybe next time. It pays to read the Front Page.

Here's the link in Announcements you missed.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:45 AM   #10
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by elemenoP View Post
If I won, I'd have to reveal my secret identity. I'd sure hate to leave a trail of bodies while I un-revealed myself from those who knew. Cleanup's always a messy affair.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:41 AM   #11
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellmark View Post
...(one I have for english class, takes about 9 seconds to make a page turn)
In that case, I hope you win, too! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:44 AM   #12
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by elemenoP View Post
Not enough bananas offered in the prizes.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:51 AM   #13
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Contest? There's a Contest?

I thought Obama won????
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:52 AM   #14
nandini
Enthusiast
nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nandini ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS T2, Note II
If the contest was "who will lose" then I sure had a chance..

All the best to all who participated..
nandini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:58 PM   #15
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
I didn't even know there was a contest, and I visit MobileRead every day.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote