Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-13-2010, 02:20 AM   #1
alophind
Connoisseur
alophind began at the beginning.

Device: Palm Treo 650
Will reading pdf be comfortable on PRS350 ?

I'm talking about books which are in very good quality pdf formant.
When i used claibre to convert them to lrf (I have prs 500 now) the text was very readable but sentences didn't make sense (as if page order was wrong)
Will i be able to read it comfortably on prs 350 without converting it ?
alophind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 04:39 AM   #2
adityadubey
Addict
adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.adityadubey is considered a powerful good luck charm in most of the civilised world.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Voyage
I have a PRS - 650 and I've found that 'good' pdfs, i.e. the one's which are not images and the characters can be read seperately are very comfortable to read as far as text is concerned. Images, graphs, etc. are more tricky although the zoom options do provide some functionality if you're prepared to pan/read it quarter of a page a time. I think text should be fine even on the 350's smaller screen. Not so sure about ones with images though.
adityadubey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert