Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 08-17-2010, 11:42 AM   #1
yessirrom
Connoisseur
yessirrom will become famous soon enoughyessirrom will become famous soon enoughyessirrom will become famous soon enoughyessirrom will become famous soon enoughyessirrom will become famous soon enoughyessirrom will become famous soon enough

Device: HTC HD2 and i-Pad
NOOK 3G and CASE

I have gone the iPAD route. I now have a little used nook for sale. I have all the packaging and the Industriell Easel Cover. No cracks or other wear on device or case. Check my previous posts for my past sales of my ereaders for peace of mind.

Asking $125.00 + shipping of your choice. paypal is the usual method.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 08-28-2010 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Sold by OP
yessirrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 12:50 PM   #2
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
I could confirm that I successfully bought the reader from yessirrom! The communication was great and the reader came as described! Great seller! It was really nice to have a deal with them

Great offer btw, in Belarus this reader costs about $350, I'm sure I can find a buyer for it, but it will take some time. Anyway, if someone wants to take it first - I have no objections

Cheers.
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-18-2010, 08:23 PM   #3
luvshihtzu
Groupie
luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Sony 950 and iPad
Sent a PM.
luvshihtzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 08:30 PM   #4
yessirrom
Connoisseur
yessirrom will become famous soon enoughyessirrom will become famous soon enoughyessirrom will become famous soon enoughyessirrom will become famous soon enoughyessirrom will become famous soon enoughyessirrom will become famous soon enough

responded...
Old 08-21-2010, 01:04 AM   #5
yessirrom
Connoisseur

Still for sale...
Advert
Old 08-21-2010, 03:21 AM   #6
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yessirrom View Post
Still for sale...
Could you please upload few photos of it? Thanks
Old 08-21-2010, 09:26 AM   #7
yessirrom
Connoisseur

Pictures

Not a scratch or blemish. Photos show wifi and 3G browsing. Purchaseed 2/18/10.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2550.JPG
Views:	316
Size:	594.0 KB
ID:	56947   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2549.JPG
Views:	306
Size:	550.2 KB
ID:	56948   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2556.JPG
Views:	323
Size:	693.6 KB
ID:	56949   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2558.JPG
Views:	295
Size:	759.2 KB
ID:	56950  
Old 08-21-2010, 10:00 AM   #8
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Would you do $125 shipped to an US address?
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 11:42 AM   #9
yessirrom
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuadro View Post
Would you do $125 shipped to an US address?
$135.00 shipped via USPS...
Old 08-21-2010, 01:14 PM   #10
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Quote:
Originally Posted by yessirrom View Post
$135.00 shipped via USPS...
Since this is for BeTePok let me make sure that he is good with the $135 and I will send you the money via PayPal Can you PM me your paypal addy?
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 06:12 AM   #11
BeTePoK
Guru

yessirrom
Before I agree, could you please clarify the serial number of the reader and the
number of firmware version the reader is using. It could be found in "Settings" menu.

I need this info to be sure that I could upgrade the firmware for fb2 and Russian language support.
Old 08-22-2010, 07:58 PM   #12
yessirrom
Connoisseur

Just sold....
Old 08-27-2010, 10:25 PM   #13
mapabl
Enthusiast
mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'mapabl understands when you whisper 'The dog barks at midnight.'

Device: iPad Air, iPad Mini. Nook Glo, Kindle Paperwhite,
Got my Nook

Thanks much. Got my Nook very quickly and it looks fabulous. Will be quite happy with it. All functions working properly. Excellent seller.
mapabl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:40 PM   #14
yessirrom
Connoisseur

Nice talking with you. Enjoy....