Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-20-2013, 09:34 PM   #1
sompisarn
sompisarn began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
Aura HD online stock availability

I have been a long time Kindle ereader user.

Since the launch of the Aura HD, I have been waiting for the new Kindle to be announced so that I may choose with one is better for my next ereader.

I think the new Paperwhite is not interesting and decide to make order for the HD. The many websites I have tried are out-of stock of the HD or they do not accept international order. (I live in South-east Asia.)

Please someone tell me which site has the HD and do mail to South-east Asia.

Thank you.
sompisarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 10:22 PM   #2
ectoplasm
Addict
ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD and H2O
I noticed today they are in stock on the Kobo website. They were out of stock before. http://www.kobo.com/kobo-aurahd.html

I don't know if they ship to south-east asia.
ectoplasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-20-2013, 10:59 PM   #3
sompisarn
sompisarn began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by ectoplasm View Post
I noticed today they are in stock on the Kobo website. They were out of stock before. http://www.kobo.com/kobo-aurahd.html

I don't know if they ship to south-east asia.
Thank you.
sompisarn is offline   Reply With Quote