Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 10-18-2011, 03:41 PM   #1
Barty
doofus
Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Voyage
Adjustable arm bed mount for iPad/kindle

My most comfortable reading position would be in bed inclined at around 45deg (I have an adjustable bed). Unfortunately, I can't hold either iPad or kindle in this position.. I try to prop it on my chest but when the iPad falls over and hits my face it hurts. A lot. And I kind of need to hold it pretty close because I don't see well. Right now, I lie on my side and prop it on something, but this is bad on my neck after a while. (yah, I'm broken and creaky)

So... Does anyone know of an adjustable arm that I can mount to the head of my bed that will hold either iPad or kindle. Thanks. I googled and found desk mounts and wall mounts and car mounts and wheelchair mounts but not bed mounts.
Barty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 09:24 PM   #2
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
http://tablet-holder.com/product_inf...products_id=73
This is a floor stand ipad holder.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert