Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 06-29-2012, 10:36 AM   #76
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
would be nice to get all these compilation titbits on one thread. the wiki section on cx-comp perhaps. makes notes... thanks for the tips
I made a place on the "Tools Index" for this sort of technical stuff.
Far from finished finding and indexing everything already here.
(The gcc options for K4 & K5 are in the index.)
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:14 PM   #77
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@twobob: You're also welcome to check the kindle-x-compile-tc.tar.gz tarball in my humongous hack thread, it might shed some light on some stuff. (It's far from a 'howto', or a proper doc, but, it works for what I need it to do ).
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 02:14 PM   #78
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@twobob: You're also welcome to check the kindle-x-compile-tc.tar.gz tarball in my humongous hack thread, it might shed some light on some stuff. (It's far from a 'howto', or a proper doc, but, it works for what I need it to do ).
That thread is a virtual forum unto itself. Each hack and subtopic within it should be indexed.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 02:29 PM   #79
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The vast majority of it is still support, though, so it doesn't help to pluck the 'interesting' bits out of it :/.

I'll see what I can do about remembering/finding the most interesting bits to index... But a good part of it probably lies in the code comments and the commit messages ^^.
Old 02-18-2015, 05:07 AM   #80
Glover
Glover began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch 3G (5.3.7.2)
After copying package from post #1, in KUAL there is 'Syntax' error in menu. Probably the error is in the file *.json, but how to correct this script?
Glover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 05:48 AM   #81
NiLuJe
BLAM!

That was usually because of a dangling colon at the end of a block.

Last edited by NiLuJe; 02-18-2015 at 09:05 AM.
Old 02-18-2015, 06:07 AM   #82
Glover

I don't see...

Quote:
{
"items": [
{
"name": "MPlayer",
"priority": 1,
"items": [
{"name": "MPlayer playlist", "priority": 1, "action": "/mnt/us/extensions/mplayer.sh", "params": "playlist"},
{"name": "MPlayer playall", "priority": 2, "action": "/mnt/us/extensions/mplayer.sh", "params": "playall"},
{"name": "MPlayer shuffle", "priority": 3, "action": "/mnt/us/extensions/mplayer.sh", "params": "playrand"},
{"name": "MPlayer pause", "priority": 4, "action": "/mnt/us/extensions/mplayer.sh", "params": "pause"},
{"name": "MPlayer stop", "priority": 5, "action": "/mnt/us/extensions/mplayer.sh", "params": "stop"},
{"name": "MPlayer prev", "priority": 6, "action": "/mnt/us/extensions/mplayer.sh", "params": "prev"},
{"name": "MPlayer next", "priority": 7, "action": "/mnt/us/extensions/mplayer.sh", "params": "next"},
{"name": "MPlayer vol up", "priority": 8, "action": "/mnt/us/extensions/mplayer.sh", "params": "volup"},
{"name": "MPlayer vol dn", "priority": 9, "action": "/mnt/us/extensions/mplayer.sh", "params": "voldn"},
{"name": "MPlayer mute", "priority": 10, "action": "/mnt/us/extensions/mplayer.sh", "params": "mute"},
]
}
]
}
Old 02-18-2015, 09:06 AM   #83
NiLuJe
BLAM!

Oops, colon, not semi colon, my bad. The last one needs to be gone .

EDIT:... or comma, actually. .

Last edited by NiLuJe; 02-18-2015 at 11:14 AM.
Old 02-18-2015, 09:15 AM   #84
Glover

You mean colon? Not comma?
Old 02-18-2015, 09:24 AM   #85
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glover View Post
You mean colon? Not comma?
Probably comma.

Whatever, the last, dangling, punctuation mark.
Code:
{"name": "MPlayer mute", "priority": 10, "action": "/mnt/us/extensions/mplayer.sh", "params": "mute"},
that one ^^^

Last edited by knc1; 02-18-2015 at 09:26 AM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2015, 11:14 AM   #86
NiLuJe
BLAM!

Wow, that really didn't want to come out right .

Yep, comma, of course, thanks ^^.
Old 02-18-2015, 12:24 PM   #87
Glover

Thx for your patience. Now it's working.

Why I do not see 'Playlist' in GUI? Playlist does exist in proper place.

Last edited by Glover; 02-18-2015 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Next issue

Tags
launcher add-ons