Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-25-2013, 02:16 PM   #1
poudigne
poudigne began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Arc
EPUB Cover pictures

I download some ebooks that don't have any Cover picture. I installed Calibre to edit the metadata, so after editing Metadata and downloading the cover I sent the epub on my kobo arc and the cover still won't show up,
What I need to edit to make the cover appear?
poudigne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 07:41 AM   #2
aleyx
Addict
aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.aleyx can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Cybook Diva
Pass them through the 'Polish Book' feature, check the 'cover' and 'metadata' options. That should do the trick.
aleyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 12:23 PM   #3
bbacle
bbacle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbacle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbacle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbacle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbacle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbacle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbacle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbacle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbacle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbacle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bbacle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Didn't work.
bbacle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 12:57 PM   #4
Byrdie
Walking Library
Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Byrdie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle Paperwhite 5, 16 gb version
I've had this problem a couple times, found that the cover stays fixed when I "re-convert" the book. The original epub file won't have the cover but the new epub will.
Byrdie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cover, epub, metadata