Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 11-15-2012, 02:12 PM   #1
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Reading on Apple Computers

Just got to thinking about reading on the computer, which is what I used to do years ago with my PC (yBook, from Spacejock)

I had downloaded a reader, Kitabu, some time ago, and just now opened it again, and I really like it. I've just visited the dev site in order to get the link for everyone who may want to try it, and discovered that there are a few other epub tools there as well. Might be worth a look for those who need to convert, edit, etc

Also noticed that they say Kitabu is going to be part of a cloud based service. I haven't heard anything about that, but if they create an iOS reader and a cloud base, it could be what we are all looking for

Kitabu is on the Mac App store.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:26 PM   #2
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
I love Kitabu, I use that along with the Kindle app on my MacBook Pro, mostly for my iTunes U documents. I also use HyperPDF for PDFs (mostly comics), and that's also in the Mac App Store.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote