Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-23-2011, 10:45 AM   #16
pashlit
Zealot
pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.

Device: DXG, PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I think @TGS is correct for pointing out your high prices and the others are correct in questioning the legitimacy of your offer. I pointed out in another thread, and will do so here as well, that your offer at worst seems suspicious, and at best you perhaps bought several "going out of sale" units at a greatly reduced rate and are now trying to resell them at an inflated rate. As a community of people we should try to protect one another and all we are doing is trying to point out to others in the community that this offer of yours doesn't seem to be a good deal. If you really do have these units, which is questionable, then perhaps you should just sell them on eBay.
What are you talking about???? Have you ever been selling anything? An ereader with genuine case for $180 looks suspicious? And you call it inflated rate? This is just nonsense. And are you trying to be a life saver here or smth? OMG, Americans are such a spoiled nation that got used to luxury and cheap prices on their Kindles and Kobos. I was not even pointing this sale to US people. Can you find such a price in Europe or other countries? So please stop posting in this thread. How many times should I say that? This thread is already ruined by such "honest" people like you and TSG. If you dont like the price just move on and DONT POST HERE! If you want to make an offer or have a question just send me PM.
pashlit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:57 AM   #17
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One

MODERATOR NOTICE:

This is not the place for discussions on how to spell different words.

Please, everyone, stay on topic.

MobileRead Moderation Team.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-26-2011, 03:27 PM   #18
Japes
Addict
Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350,Sony PRS-950,Pocketbook 360+,B&N Nook Simple Touch Reader
Are you aware that borders.com has these, brand new for $99?
Japes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 03:56 PM   #19
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Japes View Post
Are you aware that borders.com has these, brand new for $99?
Have you read this thread?
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 09:46 AM   #20
Japes
Addict
Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Japes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350,Sony PRS-950,Pocketbook 360+,B&N Nook Simple Touch Reader
Yes, and the seller is in New Jersey, is he not? Borders.com has them for $99
Japes is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-05-2011, 03:43 PM   #21
cutterjohn42
Addict
cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cutterjohn42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm IIIx, EBM-911, REB-1100(dead), PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by pashlit View Post
No, Borders doesnt have them for $100. They sell Kobo only now. Please, dont post in the thread if you are not intending to buy. Thank you.
Um. Yes they do. I was just in one about two hours ago to buy the Kobo Touch and they had one on display for $129.99 normally $179.99, but I didn't bother to see how long the sale was good for...
cutterjohn42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 03:55 PM   #22
pashlit
Zealot
pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.pashlit is no ebook tyro.

Device: DXG, PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutterjohn42 View Post
Um. Yes they do. I was just in one about two hours ago to buy the Kobo Touch and they had one on display for $129.99 normally $179.99, but I didn't bother to see how long the sale was good for...
Even when the thread is ended people continue posting here
Borders does not sell them anymore. They got rid of the inventory and dont even offer them online. I know a guy who tried ordering online when "smart" people here were screaming about $99 steal but his order got cancelled. They might have some left in stores but in very very limited quantities. The same with BestBuy, PC Richards or you name it. The best bet is to go to Ebay but the prices are not sweet over there either. And I am not mentioning the price people outside of US will have to pay for it.
I dont have them anymore either. Happy reading folks.
pashlit is offline   Reply With Quote