Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-02-2011, 12:56 PM   #1
Thunderclap8
Thunderclap8 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
Fictionwise support?

Does anybody know a way to contact Fictionwise about a broken ebook? I bought a title last week that is missing almost all punctuation, so it's not exactly fun to read

I tried submitting a support request via their website but it's been days with no response. Very frustrating, so I'm hoping someone here might know an alternate way to get their attention. They don't seem to monitor their twitter account anymore, so part of me wonders if they've written off support altogether.
Thunderclap8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 02:09 PM   #2
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderclap8 View Post
Does anybody know a way to contact Fictionwise about a broken ebook? I bought a title last week that is missing almost all punctuation, so it's not exactly fun to read

I tried submitting a support request via their website but it's been days with no response. Very frustrating, so I'm hoping someone here might know an alternate way to get their attention. They don't seem to monitor their twitter account anymore, so part of me wonders if they've written off support altogether.
You may be right, I cannot remember the last time they made any response to me ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-02-2011, 02:12 PM   #3
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
In my experience their support has responded less and less over the past year. My past few enquiries have gone unanswered (luckily I contacted the publisher of those titles and they helped me out).
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 04:34 PM   #4
Thunderclap8
Thunderclap8 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
well nuts. But at least I'm not the only one I guess! Thanks for the info, and maybe contacting the publisher is an option. Worth a shot anyway.
Thunderclap8 is offline   Reply With Quote