Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-02-2012, 04:50 PM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Better World Books 15% off 5 or more, through July 6

Better World Books is having a 4th of July sale, good through July 6. It's basically 15% off if you buy 5 or more books from them. It has to be books from them, not books listed on their site but sold by others. I know BWB's books are all DTB, but I also know that some folks (including me) order from them to get inexpensive DTB to sacrifice and scan, so I thought I'd list this anyway.

The offer is a splash on their homepage, or you can use this link, which seems to be affiliate-free:

http://www.betterworldbooks.com/go/july-sale

Quote:
Save 15%. Starting now.

Pssst—there's something you need. It's this link right here, where we are discounting all used books that ship from us. Here's the plan:

Shop for 5 or more of any used books that ship from us
Save 15%!
There is no step 3!

Pretty simple, right? The tough part is going to be deciding what to use your discount on. Decisions, decisions.

The other good news, of course, is that when you buy 5 books from us, we donate 5 to people that need them through Book for Book™. As though you needed the extra inspiration!"

* Offer Details:
Valid on any used books that ship from BetterWorldBooks.com. Not valid on new books or books that ship from other sellers. Cannot be combined with other offers (such as the Bargin Bin). Code is not required to receive discount. If you’re not sure whether or not a book is on sale, check for a sale tag, like this guy right here:. Sale ends on Friday, July 6th, 2012 at 4:00 PM EDT / 8:00 PM GMT.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote