Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-20-2012, 03:56 PM   #1
Joan M
Did someone say Python?
Joan M 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.Joan M 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.Joan M 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.Joan M 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.Joan M 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.Joan M 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.Joan M 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.Joan M 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.Joan M 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.Joan M 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.Joan M 's ceiling is 100% spider-free.

Device: Kindle, Kindle Paperwhite, Nook Tablet
Hi book lovers, Kindle owners & Calibre users!

I got my first e-reader, Calibre software and a bunch o'books a couple of months ago and have been doing more data clean-up and head-scratching than reading new books. I've been lurking here for a while trying to find a few answers to my many questions.

But first: whenever I log on here (actually I have my password program log me on automatically) I get the message:

Quote:
You have chosen not to accept the forum rules, so registration cannot continue.

Click here to return to the main forums page, or click the 'Back' button on your browser if you now want to agree with the forum rules.
How do I make that go away?

Thanks. And thanks for these forums.
Joan M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:01 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Joan and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:38 AM   #3
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 02:29 AM   #4
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote