Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-20-2009, 09:40 AM   #1
Dragoro
Lovecraft Fan
Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Kindle Touch
Need help

I ressetted my kindle and now its not keeping track of lastest book Im reading. I have to do a search each time I want to go to the book Im reading. Any way to fix this?
Dragoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 09:44 AM   #2
Dragoro
Lovecraft Fan
Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Its also not listing most recent correctly. Its showing stuff on first page that were loaded long ago while stuff that i just got yesterday is pages back..
Old 03-20-2009, 09:51 AM   #3
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Have you connected to Whispernet since resetting?

The clock does not behave well unless you periodically connect to Whispernet.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 10:35 AM   #4
GJN
Guilty Bystander
GJN began at the beginning.

Device: MacBook Pro, Kindle, iPad, and other gadgets
Try to reboot your Kindle. This is done by pressing Menu from the Home page, going to Settings, and then pressing Menu again. Then select the Restart option. If that doesn't work try Reset to Factory Defaults on the same location.
Good luck!
GJN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 10:44 AM   #5
Dragoro
Lovecraft Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJN View Post
Try to reboot your Kindle. This is done by pressing Menu from the Home page, going to Settings, and then pressing Menu again. Then select the Restart option. If that doesn't work try Reset to Factory Defaults on the same location.
Good luck!
Yep tried that, its now busy indexing the stuff again. And some of my books dissapeared now, Ive had to reload them with calibre.
Old 03-20-2009, 01:22 PM   #6
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoro View Post
I ressetted my kindle and now its not keeping track of lastest book Im reading. I have to do a search each time I want to go to the book Im reading. Any way to fix this?
Is it set to sort by Most Recent First?
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote