Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 08-20-2009, 11:57 AM   #1
Ady Hall
Ady Hall began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
FENG SHUI ASSASSIN - by Adrian Hall

Hi, I'd like to introduce Feng Shui Assassin which is available on the Kindle for 99c.

Feng Shui Assassin is a mystery thriller with an unusual twist - it introduces the reader to bad karma, explosive chakra and an array of twisted new-age therapies. Set in England, it's a fast-paced thriller with elements of urban fantasy and holistic methods of murder!

The synopsis:

Amanda Morgan is the Metropolitan Police Detective on the trail of an ice cold killer - discovering clues that make no sense but that keeps turning up dead bodies.

Harvey Barker is the assassin using feng shui to kill his targets - murders disguised as a suicide or accident. He is on a bloody path to avenge the death of his sister.

'Papa Doc' Duvalier is the lawyer who is pulling the strings. Charming and obstructive - he is set on his own agenda.

Soon everyone is caught up in a race against time and the shocking revelations when they come face to face with the nature of evil.

http://www.amazon.com/Feng-Shui-Assassin-ebook/dp/B002KMJM2S

The book has had some good response in physical format - and I would be delighted to hear of your impressions with the digital download.

Many thanks for your time!

Ady
Ady Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 01:09 PM   #2
Stormchild
Evangelist
Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1. BeBook Mini. BeBook Neo and Club. BeBook Live. BeeBook Pure.
No Kindle = No Read. Shame that.
Stormchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-21-2009, 04:50 AM   #3
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormchild View Post
No Kindle = No Read. Shame that.
Yepp, silly to "lock" oneself to a single format.

OP could however post it to Smashwords as well tho.
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 09:07 AM   #4
Ady Hall

Doh! Forgive my Homer moment.

I love Smashwords - and that's the first place I posted the book up - I was so surprised by the feedback at Smashwords that I took the steps to publish in hardback (and then on to Kindlise the thing).

Feng Shui Assassin - on Smashwords

Thanks for your time!

Ady
Old 08-21-2009, 09:09 AM   #5
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ady Hall View Post

I love Smashwords - and that's the first place I posted the book up - I was so surprised by the feedback at Smashwords that I took the steps to publish in hardback (and then on to Kindlise the thing).

Thanks for your time!

Ady
Ahhhh... kewl, will check out
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-22-2009, 12:42 PM   #6
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ady Hall View Post

Thanks for your time!

Ady
Yay!!!
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 04:09 PM   #7
Stormchild
Evangelist
Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1. BeBook Mini. BeBook Neo and Club. BeBook Live. BeeBook Pure.
Good news
Stormchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 06:51 PM   #8
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Welcome to MR, Ady.

It's nice that you are offering your work in formats that can read by all of us on this international forum.

We love to support participating authors, so choose something by just a few of the MR authors (see my signature), download, then sit back and enjoy .

Short stories, Full-length novels, and stories composed on MR by forum members. If you can't locate one just ask.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 04:46 AM   #9
Ady Hall

Hiya dreams,

Just finished Hal Spacejock - loved it!
Old 08-26-2009, 03:05 PM   #10
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I thought it was great fun to read also. You may want to edit your first post to show the Smashwords link at the top where you mention Kindle price. As we are international many people may not look beyond a kindle only first post. Just a suggestion.

We have many more authors on MR, just check out the Writers' Corner, avatars, and signatures for hints.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote