Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 12-26-2008, 09:17 AM   #1
wchris
Book lover
wchris began at the beginning.

Device: Sony
Cool E-book site restructuring

Has MobileRead considered making a separate category for the epub format in the e-books section (rather than having it under 'miscellaneous') to encourage use of what is open standard?
wchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 09:33 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
hi wchris, we did not make an epub section previously because there were very few people making epub books, however i agree with you that it is very important to encourage the use of epub and with the increasing number of creation tools available i am sure we will see the number of epub uploads grow.

i agree that it is a good idea to have a dedicated epub section and i've mentioned it to alex. however, he does have quite a long "to-do" list so he may not have time to do this right away.

thank you very much for bringing it up.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert