Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-01-2010, 07:16 AM   #1
-walsh-
Enthusiast
-walsh- began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Thumbs up Kindle Support

Just wanted to say how helpful and great the customer support is. Basically I had a problem with a faded spot on the screen of my K3, phoned up customer support, they went through screen refresh hard reset etc but unfotunatley nothing worked. So they sent me out a replacement by next day delivery for free!
-walsh- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 08:54 AM   #2
TheKindleWorm
Guru
TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.TheKindleWorm can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3G, iPhone 3G, iPod 4G, PB 360, Sony 600 sold, Kindle 2i sold
That's great to hear Hope you enjoy your replacement kindle.
TheKindleWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert